Friday, March 26, 2010

Well, to be fair, that's a big leaf.

Salvete!

Mid-terms are over, thank goodness. A child stayed after school for thirty minutes to finish twenty questions. The test was challenging, but it wasn't hard if you studied. Clearly the student didn't study.

So, now that the weekend has started, my reverie has begun. I am gaming, and the following conversation just happened while fighting these little things called Mandragora. See link for onion reference. In game, my character is really tiny, about the same size as the Mandragora (comes up to your mid-thigh, if that). There are five races to choose from, and the race I chose, Tarutaru, is the smallest (and therefore, cutest). Her name is Cumaea, and my love's name is Gouka. The other people are friends from the game.

Cumaea: he's bigger than me
Ryukashin: everything is bigger than you lol
Cumaea: that leaf is bigger than me
Mochalatte: he's an onion
Gouka: well, to be fair, that's a big leaf
Cumaea: i meant the tree leaf
Gouka: i know
Mochalatte: he's a baby tree

There are about three different threads of conversation going on there. I had to laugh when this went down, so I had to put it in here for your enjoyment. I know it just made me about 1000 times geekier in the eyes of the world, but I'm not sure the world reads this blog, so I don't mind.

Valete,
Magistra

No comments: