Wednesday, February 23, 2011

OK ONE MORE TODAY THEN I'LL STOP

Salvete,

Anime Club is being cute and successful today!

They put two dudes at the front of the room and forced everyone to draw a picture of them. Because this is Anime Club and we are being organized now.

At first, I thought this was a bad idea to make everyone participate. It felt like a class, in that the officers made sure everyone was working and turned in a paper to the front. I felt constricted!

Then, they turned on the document camera and went through the drawings. I thought they would all be sort of lame and the same. Same Lame! But they were definitely not.

The two dudes became dinosaurs, sea-monster dinner, weird doom elevator fodder, and all kinds of talented things. I was hoping they would do another one but now they have moved on in their distracted way to some other discussion!

Valete,
Magistra

No comments: