Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Almost done.

Salvete,

I'm not sure if I have anything substantial to say...I just sort of feel like blogging.

On Thursday, I'm going to tell my kids that I am leaving. It is the last normal day of the year before finals begins and all that, and it feels like the right time to tell them. I was going to tell them Friday, but seventh period is taking their final that day, and I don't want them to be wigged out (in the event that my leaving would wig them out, which I'm not 100% sure that it would). Also, not all of 7th period will be there on Friday, since about ten of them are exempting the final. I will admit, I'm nervous about telling them. Oh well.

I guess that's all I have to say for today.

Valete,
Magistra

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It will be good to know they will you. That means you have meant something to them. Mom